Thursday, March 15, 2012

Please, I beg you, all you people out there who are playing or working in museum collections, doing appraisals, or for any reason are making lists of objects:
PLEASE GIVE ME A ONE WORD DESCRIPTION OF WHAT SOMETHING IS!
Can you tell I am sorting through and cross referencing old inventories right now? I just hit a list of 30 or so things with lots of abbreviations and descriptive words, but leave out an important detail: WHAT THE %&*^% ARE THEY!?!?!?

I think is it time to step away  and get some lunch....


1 comment:

  1. ...and please: if you have to write by hand: try to stay readable. Believe it or not: it is a difference between a "personal computer" and a "poisond"

    *true story*

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be deleted if they are offensive, disrespectful, or anything else that I find generally rude.